"Every year you get a personally autographed Christmas card from Morris."
"All your windowsills are occupied."
- More than half your mail comes from Purina and Friskies.
- The most important crop in your garden every year is catnip.
- You actually understand what your cats are saying.
- You and your spouse are sleeping on the floor because there's no more room in the bed.
- You have to change the vacuum cleaner bags every week.
- Your cat door has been replaced three times.
- Your last three cats are named Puss, Kitty Cat, and Hey You.
- Your neighbors forget your last name and start referring to you as "you know, the cat people."
- The cleaning lady at the vet's office calls you by your first name.
- You can't remember what a house plant looks like.
- You're running out of corners to put litter boxes in.